The Adventures of Kool Kat

Thursday, June 22, 2006

WHATS NEXT?!


Well i guess i better show something! Since this is a blog mainly for my uni BA end of year film it would make sense to show some stuff regarding that wouldn't it?! Just playin! Before I do that I'll show you some images from the animated short film that i did for my end of year project last year. The film was called Lazy Dayz and was my first real dig into 3D. I kinda latched onto Maya as an application but i didnt have much time to learn it so i did the best i could. The main character in the animation was my first ever full 3D model so i've got a bit of a soft spot for him! He's a biped dog with a bit of an attitude. Rigging him and doing the blend shapes etc was and interesting experience! And then there was the animation! As i said before this was my first time ha ha! I found that i really enjoyed setting the scene and lighting the film, atmosphere is important. Again this was my first time doing any of this so be gentle!!! Here are some more images from the film:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home