The Adventures of Kool Kat

Friday, October 27, 2006

THINGS CHANGE...........

Just incase you were wondering if my headings have some kind of profound relevance or meaning to the content.......they really don't. Just me having fun! Anyway!!

Here are some adjustsments to the bank:

I added the bank logo.

The Bank in the city. Theres still a bit of work to do on this scene. I put some lights on the cashpoint.

Heres a closer look. with lighting.

Here is the abandoned where the hook/bridge part of each verse will take place:

More work still needs to be done, extra props, extra lighting effects etc. Will post the changes tonight.

Back to the neighbourhood:

I will test different lighting and i also have a few element that i havenot included yet which i will post tonight as well as images of another scene.

I will also start getting charater images up soon too. C Ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home